Chocolate on chocolate on… yep, you guessed it, even more chocolate. What more could you ask for in a sweet treat?
Makes 10 || 35 mins || Easy
What you need:
100g of softened butter
130g of brown sugar
1 medium egg yolk
130g of self-raising flour
1/4 tsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of Nutella
1 bag of assorted Cadbury minis mixed eggs (i.e. mini cream eggs)
1 bag of M&S mini eggs with speckled sugar shells
What to do:
**Preheat the oven to 180c (Fan)**
1) Cream the butter, sugar and Nutella together.
2) Beat in the yolk. Followed by the sifted cocoa, flour and baking powder.
3) Once the mixture has come together, use your hands to divide and roll it into ten even-sizes balls.
4) Space them out across a lightly greased baking tray (you might want to bake them in batches).
5) Bake the cookies for eight minutes. Meanwhile, use a knife to half the cream eggs etc and a blunt object (such as the bottom of a plate or spoon) to crush the mini eggs.
6) After the cookies are baked, carefully push the crushed mini eggs into the soft dough and lay the cream eggs on top. Return to the oven for another two minutes.
7) Once baked remove the decorated cookies from the oven and leave to cool.