THE RECIPE THAT ACTUALLY WENT TO PLAN.
Call that a bit of a success, not going to lie.
As always, keep scrolling for the recipe:
The mixture looking extra smooooooooth.
All set and cut up, looking good.
I have great salt sprinkling skills.
What you’ll need:
600g of brown sugar
397g (one can) of condensed milk
50g of salted butter
Couple of turns of ground salt
Himalayan salt flakes (or any salt) to top
Butter for greasing
What to do:
1. Grease dish then line with greased up baking paper.
2.Melt 200g of sugar in a sauce pan over the heat.
3. Stir in the milk, butter and ground salt..
4. Simmer, stirring continuously
5. Remove from heat and then whip until thick and gloopy.
6. Transfer to greased paper-lined dish and chill until set.
7. Cut up into cubes or shapes and serve how you like.