This is one of those recipes where you just chop all your left over veggies up and chuck them in the frying pan and hope for the best… well actually, in this case, I guess you don’t have to hope for the best because I already went there for you and I can confirm that these veggie pita pockets are super scrumptious.
What you’ll need:
Handful of spinach
Handful of mushrooms
A couple of cherry tomatoes
2-3 spring onions
1 tablespoon of garlic paste
1 toasted pita pocket cut in half
Salt & Pepper
What to do:
1. Slice up your mushrooms, onions and your tomatoes
2. Add a drop of oil to a frying pan and then chuck in your onions and garlic paste.
3. Fry for a couple of minutes and then add the rest of your veg
4. Cook until the tomatoes start to fall apart and the mushrooms are soft
5. Meanwhile toast your pita and then slice that soft pocket open, ready for the veg
6. Once everything is ready, over stuff the pockets and bite into the warm, healthy goodness